Welcome to my blog!
I have a few things going here and I’ve put them in categories that work so far…
- “So Now What?” is dedicated to case studies and how-to posts
- “In Their Own Words” shares first hand accounts, autobiographies and interesting stories
- “Family Album” discusses preservation, documentation and analysis of visual imagery and artifacts
- “Slavery in the Family” is dedicated to the African-American history in my family tree
- “Check It Out” covers things that I find about genealogy/history that I want to share
I’m sharing the lessons, tips and new discoveries that I make as I review 26 years of research to rebuild my family tree. I hope you find something to inspire and educate you along the way…